Explore a career with The Galleria at Fort Lauderdale.
Galleria Retail Stores – A listing of mall store employment opportunities can also be found at Guest Services located on the upper level near Dillard’s.
POSITION TITLE: Sales Associate
REPORTS TO: Store Management Team
STATUS: Part Time
The Sales Associate is responsible for generating sales by providing the customer with an exceptional shopping experience. The Sales Associate maximizes sales by delivering efficient, friendly and knowledgeable service and ensuring the store is neat, clean and well-presented at all times. The Sales Associate is expected to role model AEO values and AEO Customer First behaviors in all actions and interactions in order to create a positive Customer First experience.
• Consistently demonstrate the AEO Customer First selling standards in order to deliver a positive customer experience and achieve daily sales goals.
• Drive AE brand loyalty through being knowledgeable about all AEO loyalty programs and consistently informing customers of each program.
• Leverage company tools and technology to confidently provide the customer with product knowledge which will enhance customer engagement and maximize sales.
• Consistently provide support to fellow employees through sharing of knowledge, helping to complete tasks and/or assisting in customer interactions.
• Outfit the customer by suggesting key looks and incorporating latest trends and current promotions based on the customer’s individual style.
• Promote awareness and growth of the AEO and aerie brands by introducing customers to additional brand channels.
• Perform register sales transactions quickly and accurately in accordance with established cash control procedures and customer service guidelines.
• Ensure return merchandise is restocked to the correct product location on the sales floor; all damaged and defective merchandise is properly labeled and placed in appropriate area at the end of each shift.
• Maintain company brand standards of neat, clean and organized sales floor, cash wrap, fitting room and stockroom to ensure the store environment is safe and presentable for employees and customers.
• Execute efficient and effective handling of all merchandise from shipment processing, floorsets, markdown optimization and replenishment systems while maintaining backroom Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
• Proactively resolve customer concerns in a manner consistent with company policy, and with customer satisfaction in mind; partner with store leadership team on elevated customer issues.
• Understand and adhere to all company policy and procedures.
• Previous retail experience preferred.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills specifically with customers, sales leadership team and associates.
• Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team.
• Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate.
• Able to stand and move about for extended periods of time with only short rest breaks; reach, bend, stoop, etc. to handle products.
• Available to work a flexible schedule to include evenings, weekends and holidays.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks while working in a fast‐paced and deadline‐oriented environment.
• Ability to perform all Essential Job Functions.
• Proficient with technology.
AEO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to complying with all federal, state and local equal employment opportunity (“EEO”) laws. AEO prohibits discrimination against associates and applicants for employment because of the individual’s race or color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity or expression, marital or partnership status, domestic violence or stalking victim status, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristics, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. This applies to all AEO activities, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, compensation, assignment, training, promotion, performance evaluation, discipline and discharge.
Please apply at email@example.com
Job Tittle: Second Assistant Manager
Job description: The Second Assistant Manager is an entry-level, non-exempt Managment position. Second Assistants assist the Store Sales Management team in maximizing sales performance, both individual and through effectively directing the Sales Associates.
If you are a result-oriented individual and are able to drive sales, achieve results, exceed expectations, enthusiastically approach challanges and provide effective and genuine customer engagement, then we would like to talk to you about joining our team.
You must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends. Note: regular and reliable attendance is a basic requirement of this position.
-Previous retail experience, preferably in a managerial capacity with some supervisory experience.
-Ability to maintain good working relationship with others
-Listening and verbal communication skills to persuasively build and close sales
To apply, go to www.brookstone.com click on the careers link and complete our online assessment and application.
White House Black Market
Looking to hire part-time positions:
• Support Associate
To apply, please contact Narges Niakan, Store Manager, at 954-524-1498.
The Pandora Store at the Galleria is looking for a Full Time Assistant Manager.
The position is full time and will range from 32-40 hours per week, depending on the needs of the business.
Leadership experience is a necessity for this position, as well as retail or sales experience.
Computer proficiency, especially with Microsoft Office programs, specifically Word and Excel is required.
This position requires flexible availability including on weekends and holidays. This position requires you work a closing shift at least 2 nights a week, possibly more depending on the needs of the business.
Ability to work well with others and within a team is a must.
Candidates must have the ability to coach and develop associates according to store goals.
Strong organizational skills are vital.
Professional communication skills are essential to this position. You will need to communicate with upper levels of management, associates, and clients in a variety of methods such as e-mail, phone calls, in person, and via the store’s Facebook page.
Are you fun, friendly, organized and creative? Are you great with customers as well as fellow team members? Do you love Pandora jewelry? We may be looking for you!!!
Please send your resume, 2 professional references, your availability Monday-Sunday, and a brief description of why you are interested in the position. No phone calls or walk-ins please!
Compensation: DOE includes option for medical insurance, paid time off and incentives
Brighton is looking for an engaging, outgoing, fashionable and bilingual (Spanish) part time sales person.
Call Jamie at 954 565-1142
J.Crew is looking for a part-time, hourly Sales Associate who reports to a store director.
Hey crowd pleasers, have we got something special in store for you…. Begin with great clothes. Add a quality second to none. Combine in a way that is purely magical. Fold in a fun + engaging place. Now you’ve got a recipe that exceeds all expectations. Our Sales Associates are our brand ambassadors. They connect with customers in genuine + authentic ways + understand that every great day starts with a great outfit!
Let’s begin with the things we value:
Passionate – believes in our brand, loves fashion + shows up with an intuitive feel for what’s right Customer Hero is customer-centric + relentless about exceeding expectations.
Driven – can grow a business + constantly questions what can be done better
Innovative – can identify + articulate ideas to reinvent + evolve a business
Visionary – is market-aware, forward thinking + global
Leader – fosters collaboration + productivity
Okay, now let’s add role-specific competencies:
Approachable – is easy to talk to: warm, pleasant + gracious, a good listener
Learner – is energized by discovering new things, connects the dots between learning experiences
Drive for Results – achieves objectives successfully, is bottom-line oriented + pushes self + others for results
Team Player – is open to (+ can be influenced by) associate contributions, values diversity + supports inclusion
Composure – is cool under pressure, not knocked off balance by the unexpected, does not show frustration when resisted
So far so good? Great, now on to those necessary requirements:
Diploma – high school or equivalent combo of education + experience
Birthdays – you need to have had at least 18 of these to work for us
Grammar School Basics – we expect you’ve mastered these: a command of reading, writing + speaking with confidence
Flexible – there when needed; weekends, holidays, overnights
Fashion Savvy – turned on by creating head to toe looks that look great + reinforce our brand
Tech Savvy – facile with smartphones, apps, + other gizmos
Physical – can lift, carry or move at least 40 lbs./18 kilos + we’re going to max out your fitbit (with lots of walking around)
Got it all? Excellent, let’s chat… we just might be the best place for you to build your career
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.
Please apply at www.jcrew.com under “Careers” or complete an application in person.
Contact: Heather Sterne or Wardell Leake at 954-566-6428
JOB TITLE: Assistant Store Manager
Support Store Manager and Sr. Assistant Store Manager in the implementation of initiatives and achievement of goals and objectives, with a focus Operations, Brand and Talent. Ensure consistent implementation of store responsibilities including day to day store operations.
• Achieve/Exceed personal and store sales goals and performance metrics through the implementation of revenue building strategies.
• Coach and develop staff to exceed individual and store goals.
• Coach and develop staff to provide a world class shopping experience through the effective execution of Extraordinary Brand Selling and Service Culture and Concierge Program by establishing a client base, staying connected to customer needs, anticipating customer changes, and meeting customer challenges.
• Supports the Store Manager and Senior Assistant Store Manager in the achievement of all financial and operational objectives with regards to expense control, Loss Prevention audits/checklists, and weekly reports.
• Monitor and maintain compliance of all company policies and procedures to make sound business decisions and communicate/educate all staff members
• Partners with the Store Manager and Senior Assistant Store Manager on the implementation of visual merchandising directives and maintains standards consistent with company brand strategies.
• Communicates with Store Manager, Senior Assistant Store Manager and/or directly to Corporate partners regarding product mix, trends and needs
• Holds store keys and regularly participates in store opening and closing functions.
JOB TITLE: PT Sales Associate
Supports the Store Management team, in the achievement of the store’s goals, by providing a positive shopping experience to our customers, through the effective execution of the selling and service culture of Cole Haan.
• Achieve/Exceed personal sales goals and performance metrics while working as a team member to contribute to the overall stores total revenue goals.
• Provide a world class shopping experience by connecting with your customers through meeting and anticipating their needs.
• Support the store management team in the achievement of all financial and operational objectives with regards to expense control and loss prevention standards.
• Maintain the appearance of the selling floor; restock and merchandise according to Cole Haan standards and company directives.
• Maintain visual merchandising standards consistent with company brand strategies.
• Partner with management team on the implementation of monthly visual directives.
• Complies with and adheres to all company policies and procedures
• Contribute to positive employee relations through effective communication, teamwork and partnership with co-worker and the management team.
Apply online at www.ColeHaan.com in the careers section.
We are holding a job fair this Saturday, September 24, 2016 from 11am-4pm in front of our stores barricade which is currently under renovation. We’re looking for part time sales people who love fashion and love Ann Taylor.
The successful candidate is a fashion savvy member of a Boutique Team who is motivated to provide a superior guest experience to maximize sales and profit.
The successful candidate will have a strong emphasis on guest service, products and visual presentation. In partnership with the Boutique Team Leader and Assistant Boutique Team Leader, they are responsible for ensuring that sales goals are achieved by leading brand standards for our guest and our team.
The successful candidate is a fashion savvy member of the Boutique Team who is motivated to provide a superior guest experience to maximize sales and profit. Under the guidance of the Boutique Leadership Team, the Merchandise Lead is responsible for managing the flow of merchandise in and out of the stockroom and assisting with other day-to-day activities.
Assistant Team Leader
The successful candidate will have several years of specialty retail experience in a leadership role, as an Assistant Store Manager or Assistant Boutique Team Leader. The Assistant Boutique Team Leader must have a strong emphasis on guest service, product and visual presentation, be an effective problem solver and possess an entrepreneurial spirit in order to support the Boutique Team Leader.
Boutique Team Leader
The successful candidate will have several years of specialty retail experience in a leadership role, as a Store or Boutique Team Leader (Store Manager). The Boutique Team Leader must have a strong emphasis on guest service, product and vision presentation, be an effective problem solver and possess an entrepreneurial spirit
Looking for full-time and part-time Sales Managers and Assistants for our Women’s Clothing and Jewelry store. Please contact Bill Kroll at 954-675-0721.
Looking for part-time Sales Lead. Demonstrate selling behaviors and floor leadership. Promote a positive work environment and execute operational processes.
Looking for part-time Sales Associates. Demonstrate selling behaviors, meet customer service standards, complete register procedures for customer transactions, maintain store presentation and complete operational duties.
If you are interested, please contact Tiby D’Jesus at 954-565-5195.
Full-time Sales Jewelry
Makes an active assertive effort to sell the guest. Seeks to identify and sell according to guests needs. Willing to work nights and weekends.
If you are interested, please contact Digant Shah at 954-567-4571.