Explore a career with The Galleria at Fort Lauderdale
Galleria Retail Stores – A listing of mall store employment opportunities can also be found at Guest Services located on the upper level near Dillard’s.
POSITION TITLE: Sales Associate
REPORTS TO: Store Management Team
The Sales Associate is responsible for generating sales by providing the customer with an exceptional shopping experience. The Sales Associate maximizes sales by delivering efficient, friendly and knowledgeable service and ensuring the store is neat, clean and well-presented at all times. The Sales Associate is expected to role model AEO values and AEO Customer First behaviors in all actions and interactions in order to create a positive Customer First experience.
• Consistently demonstrate the AEO Customer First selling standards in order to deliver a positive customer experience and achieve daily sales goals.
• Drive AE brand loyalty through being knowledgeable about all AEO loyalty programs and consistently informing customers of each program.
• Leverage company tools and technology to confidently provide the customer with product knowledge which will enhance customer engagement and maximize sales.
• Consistently provide support to fellow employees through sharing of knowledge, helping to complete tasks and/or assisting in customer interactions.
• Outfit the customer by suggesting key looks and incorporating latest trends and current promotions based on the customer’s individual style.
• Promote awareness and growth of the AEO and aerie brands by introducing customers to additional brand channels.
• Perform register sales transactions quickly and accurately in accordance with established cash control procedures and customer service guidelines.
• Ensure return merchandise is restocked to the correct product location on the sales floor; all damaged and defective merchandise is properly labeled and placed in the appropriate area at the end of each shift.
• Maintain company brand standards of neat, clean and organized sales floor, cash wrap, fitting room and stockroom to ensure the store environment is safe and presentable for employees and customers.
• Execute efficient and effective handling of all merchandise from shipment processing, floorsets, markdown optimization and replenishment systems while maintaining backroom Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
• Proactively resolve customer concerns in a manner consistent with company policy, and with customer satisfaction in mind; partner with store leadership team on elevated customer issues.
• Understand and adhere to all company policy and procedures.
• Previous retail experience preferred.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills specifically with customers, sales leadership team and associates.
• Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team.
• Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate.
• Able to stand and move about for extended periods of time with only short rest breaks; reach, bend, stoop, etc. to handle products.
• Available to work a flexible schedule to include evenings, weekends and holidays.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks while working in a fast‐paced and deadline‐oriented environment.
• Ability to perform all Essential Job Functions.
• Proficient with technology.
AEO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to complying with all federal, state and local equal employment opportunity (“EEO”) laws. AEO prohibits discrimination against associates and applicants for employment because of the individual’s race or color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity or expression, marital or partnership status, domestic violence or stalking victim status, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristics, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. This applies to all AEO activities, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, compensation, assignment, training, promotion, performance evaluation, discipline, and discharge.
Please apply at firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Second Assistant Manager
Job description: The Second Assistant Manager is an entry-level, non-exempt Managment position. Second Assistants assist the Store Sales Management team in maximizing sales performance, both individual and through effectively directing the Sales Associates.
If you are a result-oriented individual and are able to drive sales, achieve results, exceed expectations, enthusiastically approach challenges and provide effective and genuine customer engagement, then we would like to talk to you about joining our team.
You must be able to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends. Note: regular and reliable attendance is a basic requirement of this position.
-Previous retail experience, preferably in a managerial capacity with some supervisory experience.
-Ability to maintain good working relationship with others
-Listening and verbal communication skills to persuasively build and close sales
To apply, go to www.brookstone.com click on the careers link and complete our online assessment and application.
White House Black Market
Looking to hire part-time positions:
• Support Associate
To apply, please contact Narges Niakan, Store Manager, at 954-524-1498.
The Pandora Store at the Galleria is looking for a Full-Time Assistant Manager.
The position is full time and will range from 32-40 hours per week, depending on the needs of the business.
Leadership experience is a necessity for this position, as well as retail or sales experience.
Computer proficiency, especially with Microsoft Office programs, specifically Word and Excel is required.
This position requires flexible availability including on weekends and holidays. This position requires you work a closing shift at least 2 nights a week, possibly more depending on the needs of the business.
Ability to work well with others and within a team is a must.
Candidates must have the ability to coach and develop associates according to store goals.
Strong organizational skills are vital.
Professional communication skills are essential to this position. You will need to communicate with upper levels of management, associates, and clients in a variety of methods such as e-mail, phone calls, in person, and via the store’s Facebook page.
Are you fun, friendly, organized and creative? Are you great with customers as well as fellow team members? Do you love Pandora jewelry? We may be looking for you!!!
Please send your resume, 2 professional references, your availability Monday-Sunday, and a brief description of why you are interested in the position. No phone calls or walk-ins please!
Compensation: DOE includes option for medical insurance, paid time off and incentives
Brighton is looking for an engaging, outgoing, fashionable and bilingual (Spanish) part-time sales person.
Call Jamie at 954 565-1142
J.Crew is looking for a part-time, hourly Sales Associate who reports to a store director.
Hey crowd pleasers, have we got something special in store for you…. Begin with great clothes. Add a quality second to none. Combine in a way that is purely magical. Fold in a fun + engaging place. Now you’ve got a recipe that exceeds all expectations. Our Sales Associates are our brand ambassadors. They connect with customers in genuine + authentic ways + understand that every great day starts with a great outfit!
Let’s begin with the things we value:
Passionate – believes in our brand, loves fashion + shows up with an intuitive feel for what’s right Customer Hero is customer-centric + relentless about exceeding expectations.
Driven – can grow a business + constantly questions what can be done better
Innovative – can identify + articulate ideas to reinvent + evolve a business
Visionary – is market-aware, forward-thinking + global
Leader – fosters collaboration + productivity
Okay, now let’s add role-specific competencies:
Approachable – is easy to talk to: warm, pleasant + gracious, a good listener
Learner – is energized by discovering new things, connects the dots between learning experiences
Drive for Results – achieves objectives successfully, is bottom-line oriented + pushes self + others for results
Team Player – is open to (+ can be influenced by) associate contributions, values diversity + supports inclusion
Composure – is cool under pressure, not knocked off balance by the unexpected, does not show frustration when resisted
So far so good? Great, now on to those necessary requirements:
Diploma – high school or equivalent combo of education + experience
Birthdays – you need to have had at least 18 of these to work for us
Grammar School Basics – we expect you’ve mastered these: a command of reading, writing + speaking with confidence
Flexible – there when needed; weekends, holidays, overnights
Fashion Savvy – turned on by creating head to toe looks that look great + reinforce our brand
Tech Savvy – facile with smartphones, apps, + other gizmos
Physical – can lift, carry or move at least 40 lbs./18 kilos + we’re going to max out your Fitbit (with lots of walking around)
Got it all? Excellent, let’s chat… we just might be the best place for you to build your career
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.
Please apply at www.jcrew.com under “Careers” or complete an application in person.
Contact: Heather Sterne or Wardell Leake at 954-566-6428
Position: Sales Lead (Non-Exempt), 25 hours part-time
Reports to: Store Manager
Responsibilities will include: Providing exceptional client service, operating as the Manager on Duty in the absence of a manager performing operational and transactional functions, handling client service issues, issuing approvals for desk transactions as well as opening and closing the store. The Sales Lead will refer all duties which require managerial experience and/or approval of the Store Manager (e.g. disciplinary action, hiring, and terminating associates).
• Embrace our values & sets an example through his/her behaviors.
• Responsible for compliance with all ANN INC. practices and procedures.
• Additional responsibilities as assigned by the Store Manager or Co-Manager.
Sales Lead Responsibilities:
• Supporting the business strategy & adjusting to effectively reach goals.
• Driving revenue by proactively managing the client experience while effectively performing Manager on Duty responsibilities.
• Driving volume & anticipating clients’ needs.
• Coaching associates “in the moment” on client interactions & performance.
• Complete daily tasks to ensure store runs smoothly.
• Embrace fashion, understands current market trends, and is able to articulate them using ANN INC. interpretations.
• Client Service: Ensures that the client remains the top priority while balancing required tasks and overall store operations.
• Store Operations and Organization: Ability to organize, delegate, prioritize assignments, and meet deadlines.
• Merchandising: Knowledge of visual standards and techniques.
• Communicates effectively with clients, store associates and members of management.
• Schedule: Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including evening and weekend shifts.
• Physical: Ability to lift and carry up to 20 pounds occasionally. Maneuver effectively around sales floor, stock room and office.
• Minimum Requirements: High School Diploma or GED.
If you are interested, please contact Bob Kelly at 954-566-5801.
Boutique Team Leader
The successful candidate will have a strong emphasis on guest service, products and visual presentation. In partnership with the Boutique Team Leader and Assistant Boutique Team Leader, they are responsible for ensuring that sales goals are achieved by leading brand standards for our guest and our team.
Full-time Sales Jewelry
Makes an active assertive effort to sell the guest. Seeks to identify and sell according to guests needs. Willing to work nights and weekends.
If you are interested, please contact Digant Shah at 954-567-4571.
Cherry Hill Santa Set
Santa Photo Local Manager & Assistant Manager
Seeking Management to run and organize the Christmas set this holiday season Job Summary
Cherry Hill Programs is seeking talented , enthusiastic and dedicated managers to contribute to our Christmas Set. Year after year, families and children flock to the Christmas set to visit with Santa Claus and get their annual Santa Photo. It’s your job to build and manage the team that will engage customers in this dynamic environment. In this role, you will lead your team to engage customers while they visit the Santa Set and create a magical experience for everyone. Adaptable and flexible by nature, you’re
composed and collected as you balance the needs of your team, the corporate partner and their customers.
• Proven ability to drive positive customer experience
• Ability to manage a diverse team of staff (upwards of 20+ people)
• Ability to recruit and train all staff before the season starts
• Strong Communication skills to clearly impart the CHP vision and Mall/Center vision to the team that you oversee
• Proven Expertise in sales and hitting sales goals
As a set leader, you inspire your team to deliver measurable results and to help lead your staff to promote sales, learn their roles, promote the marketing initiatives of Cherry Hill Programs and our corporate partners and hire and train all staff on set. In addition to team building, you create excitement around holiday merchandise, programs, and initiatives. You’re responsible for upholding our high standards regarding communication and confidentiality. And by driving your staff to create customer experiences that enhance center loyalty, you deliver measurable results and help enrich customers’ lives by creating a magical experience for every family that visits the Santa /set.
• You have demonstrated leadership ability
• Cross-industry experience is welcome – a retail background is not necessary
• You’ll need to be flexible with your schedule
• Your work hours will be based on business needs
• Taking Digital Pictures
• Greeting & Working with Families/Children
• Daily Computer/Paperwork
• Daily Deposits
• All Aspects of Set Operations
• Learning the POS system (cash register)
• Must Pass Background Check
• Lifting up to 65lbs
To apply, please contact Kelly Flanagan at Kflanagan@cherryhillprograms.com
Compensation: High Commission Based
Employment type: Part-time, Internship
Job Title: Kiosk Sales Associate – Galleria Mall
Position Type: Part-time or Full-time; Seasonal, non-exempt
Supervisory Responsibility: This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Wage: High Commission
Reports to: Owner
Start Date: October 16, 2017
Botanica Vita is an organic skincare company that allows all product scents to be customized to the customer’s preference. Our extensive product line is ideal for both men and women.
We are searching for a friendly, outgoing individual who is motivated to engage our customers while selling our organic skincare products.
You will be promoting our products and assisting clients with using our product at a kiosk in the Galleria Mall. This position requires good self-management and ability to work independently while effectively generating buzz for our new lines.
– Sell our organic skincare products
– Handles day-to-day customer interactions
– Strong sense of product knowledge, including ability to interpret results for clients
– Willingness to engage and communicate with passing mall customers
– Communicates features and benefits to build customer knowledge and confidence in the product
– Maintains and enforces all visual merchandising, housekeeping, and appearance standards
– Have an understanding of people’s needs and demonstrate what Botanica Vita offers to meet and exceed their expectations
– Able to work a flexible 4-6 hour shift which includes evenings, weekends, & holidays
– High school degree or GED
– Able to stand for the full shift hours
– Able to work independently, including setting up and closing up the kiosk
– Approachable personality
– All candidates who are hired will need to pass a background check
Job Type: Part-time
Required education: High school or equivalent. Please send resume to: email@example.com
If you love chocolate and are passionate about customer service, come join us at See’s Candies in The Galleria Mall!
We are hiring team members for our 2017 Holiday Season, beginning in late October. See’s offers a fun work environment, an employee discount, flexible scheduling, and all the chocolate you can eat. Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be accepted in person on Friday Oct 27, 10am-1pm and 6pm-8pm, Saturday Oct 28, 12pm-3pm at the seating area near Guest Services above the Food Court.
See’s will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirement of applicable local, state, or federal law (including San Francisco Ordinance #131192 and Los Angeles Municipal Code 189.00)