Looking for information about The Galleria at Fort Lauderdale? Hotel concierge, tour and convention group organizers and travel agents should contact Helena Kolenda in The Galleria Management Office at (954) 564-1036 with any questions about the property and our tourism programs.
Monday through Saturday: 10am – 9pm
Sunday: 12pm – 6pm
Restaurants enjoy later hours; Department store hours may vary.
The Galleria Mall at Fort Lauderdale
2414 East Sunrise Boulevard
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33304
Galleria Welcome Card
To make your visit to the Galleria an exceptional one, we’ve prepared an exclusive Galleria Coupon Book full of special offers from our many retailers.Follow the link below, print the Welcome Card page and bring it to Guest Services on the upper level near Dillard’s to receive your Coupon Book.See how to get your own Gift Card.
Located on the upper level near Dillard’s, Guest Services is where you can purchase gift cards or check gift card balances, get mall directories and information on stores, and pick up a complimentary stroller or wheelchair. For information, please call 954-564-1015.
Galleria Gift Cards by American Express
Galleria Gift cards are valid in all mall stores and restaurants that accept American Express*. Gift cards never expire and can be replaced if lost or stolen. Purchase yours today at Guest Services using your American Express, Visa, MasterCard or cash. For corporate orders, please contact Helena Kolenda, Guest Services Manager, at 954-564-1036.
*Certain restrictions apply.
Valet Parking is located just off Sunrise Boulevard at the main entrance to the mall and near the restaurants. Rates are $8.00 until 5:00pm and $10.00 after 5:00pm.
Sunday through Thursday, 10am-12am
Friday and Saturday, 10am-3am.
Charge While You Shop
Going green has its perks! The Galleria now offers premium parking and vehicle charging stations for our Tesla-driving shoppers and guests. We also provide standard electric charging stations.
The Galleria is also accessible via the Fort Lauderdale Water Taxi (stop #7). For schedule, maps, tickets and more info, visit http://watertaxi.com.
Fort Lauderdale’s own Sun Trolly offers convenient transportation options with drop-offs and pick-ups in front of P.F. Chang’s. http://www.suntrolley.com/maplasolas/
Restrooms are located on the lower level near Dillard’s. Baby changing tables are available in the Women’s restroom.
A Family Restroom is located in the Palm Court Garden.
ATMs are located on the upper level near Dillard’s, at Guest Services, and on the main level near Williams-Sonoma
Tips, Tricks and Reminders
- Walk while you wait – Put your name in as soon as you arrive, then get some shopping done while you wait for your table at The Capital Grille, Seasons 52, PF Chang’s China Bistro or any of our other fine restaurants.
- Get happy, with Happy Hour @ Blue Martini – 7 days a week from 2pm-8pm
- Hosting a large party? Capital Grille offers private dining for lunch or dinner for up to 42 guests.
- For diners with special dietary concerns, PF Chang’s offers a selection of gluten-free entrees, while Seasons 52 serves seasonally-inspired healthy entrees for lunch and dinner.
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the mall. For free Internet access, visit the Apple Store. Computer’s acting up? Visit apple.com to set up an appointment before you go.
- Our parking garage is color coded to make it easier to find a parking spot closer to your destination.
- Plum – convenient to restaurants
- Lime – convenient to Dillard’s
- Orange – convenient to Macy’s
- Mango – convenient to Neiman Marcus and main Mall level
- We can easily arrange for a taxi back to your hotel. Just go to Valet and ask them to call a cab for you.
- Unshoulder the burden of hectic travels and heavy bags. Treat yourself to a relaxing spa treatment at Elizabeth Arden.
- Buy some postage stamps for your greeting cards at Galleria Guest Services.
- Don’t forget the sunscreen. Sephora is your store for SPF-anything.
- Time for a trim or need a mani/pedi? Try Regis or Elizabeth Arden Red Door Salon and Spa.
- Galleria gift cards are the perfect present for any occasion: weddings, a thank you gift, graduations, birthdays, holidays and more.
- Visiting on a Sunday? Register for one of the fabulous complimentary technique classes at Williams-Sonoma by calling 954-565-3717.
- Check out Tossed in the Palm Market Cafe for lunch or have them cater to your home or place of business.
Gallery One by DoubleTree (next door) – .4 miles
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale – .6 miles
Victoria Park Hotel – .6 miles
The Atlantic Resort and Spa – 1.1 miles
Conrad Hotel – 1.1 miles
Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach – 1.3 miles
W Fort Lauderdale – 1.3 miles
Westin Beach Resort – 1.4 miles
Pelican Grand Beach Resort – 1.8 miles
Ritz Carlton – 2.0 miles
Bahia Mar Resort – 2.4 miles
B Ocean Resort – 2.7 miles
Marriott Harbor Beach – 2.9 miles
Hyatt Regency Pier 66 – 3.5 miles
Hilton Fort Lauderdale Grand – 3.9 miles