YOUR SAFETY MATTERS
The Galleria is committed to the safety of its shoppers, retailers and employees. Housekeeping, maintenance and security personnel will be required to follow CDC guidelines regarding wearing masks, gloves and other protective gear and HVAC equipment will be checked more frequently to guarantee that clean air recommendations are met.
Common area spaces and amenities have undergone operational changes to adhere to new standards including:
- Mask Requirement: All guests will be required to wear masks that cover the nose and mouth.
- Increased Signage/Reminders: Various signage promoting safe social distancing and health and safety standards including traffic flow, queuing recommendations for elevator/escalator usage and amenity availability such as common area furniture placement and or temporary removal will be visible throughout the mall.
- Hand Sanitizer Stations: Additional stations will supplement existing locations throughout the center to encourage safe hygiene practices
- Touch-free Interactions: Touch-free points of entry, as well as touch-free solutions for public restrooms, will be put in place to give peace of mind to shoppers and employees.
- Water Fountains: Water fountains will be closed until guidelines are relaxed.
- Restrooms: An enhanced cleaning schedule has been developed to address the frequency of cleaning of all high touch-point areas per CDC guidelines.
- Valet Service: Valet service is available as an added convenience for shoppers.
- Vending Machines: Increased cleaning practices for common area vending units and any other shared surfaces will be employed.
- Strollers/Wheelchairs/Community Room: The mall’s community room will be temporarily closed. Strollers and wheelchair rentals will not be provided until further notice.
- Queuing: While retailer queue line management is the responsibility of each individual retailer, The Galleria will work directly with stores/restaurants to help address proper protocol and personal space guidelines.
- Curbside Delivery: Retailers and restaurants will continue to deliver products to the designated pick-up area(s).
- Guest Services: Guest Services will be closed until further notice.
- Events: Large social gatherings will be temporarily discontinued.