At The Galleria at Fort Lauderdale, our goal is to provide our tenants with everything they need to ensure success. That’s why we’ve assembled a team of leasing professionals who will find the perfect leasing option for you and give you the support you need to make your business succeed.
- Located in east Fort Lauderdale with walking distance to the world famous beaches, The Galleria at Fort Lauderdale is the premier shopping destination in Broward County, attracting both affluent and family-oriented local and international customers. Anchors include Macy’s, Dillard’s and H&M.
- The Galleria is situated within five miles of nine luxury four-diamond hotel properties, all of which achieve an average annual room rate of over $300 per night. In addition to these luxury properties, The Galleria sits within minutes of other unique hotels that continue to generate tourist dollars to the area which impacts the mall. There are a total of 34,000 hotel rooms in The Galleria’s trade area.
- The Galleria is situated near the Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport, which serves 36 million passengers annually , and Port Everglades, one of the largest cruise ports in the world servicing 50 ships and welcoming nearly 4 million passengers.
- With an estimated average household income of $97,758, the majority of the primary trade area residents are well-educated, 42% have a college degree. Nearly 40% of the households have incomes over $100,000.
- Fort Lauderdale is a vibrant tourism destination with over 14 million visitors in 2019, producing $10 billion in total expenditures. This tourist base increases the overall retail expenditure potential at The Galleria by 39.8% above the local resident expenditures.
- Five fine dining and nightlife establishments offer lunch and dinner options, including The Capital Grille, Season’s 52, Cooper’s Hawk, PF Changs and Blue Martini.
The Galleria at Fort Lauderdale Specialty Leasing Program offers short-term leasing opportunities to grow your business or test new products and merchandise. Our personal, one-on-one contact will make this process fast and trouble-free. For more information, please contact: Specialty Leasing Manager Jennifer Moran 954-564-1036 Jennifer.email@example.com
Advantages to Mall Leasing:
- Great Traffic – More than 9 million visitors per year;
- Great Sales – Sales in excess of $700 per square foot;
- Great options – Malls are not just for retailers; office space, medical uses and other non-traditional retail available;
- Great Flexibility – Short term, seasonal and long term leases available;
- Great Location – The Galleria is located near the central tourist area of Fort Lauderdale, downtown Fort Lauderdale and many upscale residential neighborhoods.
Jennifer Moran Specialty Leasing Manager 954-564-1036 Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org
Kim Salvatori, Vice President of Retail Leasing 941-906-7786 Kim.Salvatori@am.jll.com FL License #SL614892
Molly Morgan, Vice President of Retail Leasing 404-805-3557 Molly.Morgan@am.jll.com FL License #CQ1007013